The Choolaah Internship Program is designed for undergraduates seeking an understanding of the hospitality
industry. Our Interns will get to share our Vision - to transform the quality of life of everyone we touch. The Paid
Internship Program provides practical work experience and an introduction into our culture and management
philosophy.Our Interns will be exposed to various operational roles up to and including (based on business needs); Guest
Ambassador, Expo, QC, Line, BBQ, Bread, Prep, Close, Catering and exposure to various management functions.
The intention of this internship is for candidates to immerse themselves in the operation of a business unit, while
obtaining specific leadership skills to prepare them for future managerial roles. The Program is intended to build
the foundation to becoming successful in the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities of Interns include (but are not limited to):* Gain proficiency in all aspects of our restaurants on all Front of House / Back of House stations.
* Delight every guest every time, creating raving fans, through a positive and enthusiastic approach.
* Help identify and impact areas of opportunity and achieve continuous improvement.
* Build effective relationships with peers and managing partners.
* Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities for self-improvement
* Fully execute and follow all systems, processes and standards
Qualifications* Continuous authorization to work in the U.S.* Current college student studying hospitality or related major
* Previous hospitality or food & beverage experience preferred
* Driven and committed to excellence and guest delight* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
BenefitsOur team members enjoy competitive pay rates, growth opportunities, bonuses and benefits including:
* Weekly Paychecks, DailyPay available* Tips* Free meal on shift* Referral Bonus* Ongoing Hands-on Training* Career Advancement opportunitiesChoolaah is an award-winning 21st century fast casual concept inspired by 4,000-year-old Indian cooking
techniques with a unique menu, art- filled space and commitment to neighborhood engagement. We take the
warmth and freshness of authentic Indian cuisine and make it approachable and customizable for every palate.
Through glass, guests can watch their food being prepared in 600° tandoor ovens. Choolaah’s signature open
kitchen and high-quality, sustainably and locally sourced ingredients deliver "yum for everyone", including foodies,
gym rats, health nuts, yogis, meatatarians and those seeking vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free
and egg-free options. At Choolaah, we believe Life’s too Short to Eat Boring. Hence our philosophy is Eat Bold, Eat
Different and Eat Happy!